Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cool Researchers Blog

Long time no see! I'm sorry about that. Again, I'm going to work on my blogging practices.

About a year ago, I wrote about Research and Blogging, basically claiming that researchers should start blogging, since blogging is an efficient way of spreading knowledge. A few days ago Eelco Visser (my supervisor) started blogging. Eelco is responsible for strategic rewriting, the Stratego program transformation language and Scannerless Generalized-LR parsing and SDF2. Also, he was program co-chair of GPCE 2004, and he supervised the development of the amazing Nix Deployment System (developed by Eelco Dolstra). So, you can safely assume that his blog will be quite interesting to subscribe to!

Coming up after the break: lifting member classes from parameterized classes ...

No comments: